1. Bamboo Dry Erase Board: Perfect for working out math problems or creating a homework to-do list without wasting paper.
2. New Leaf 100% Recycled Paper and Notebooks: Keep minds and trees growing with 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
3. Rock Paper Notebook: Rock on with paper made from limestone, which saves on water, trees, energy, and has no post-production waste.
4. Eco Staple Free Stapler: Safe for little fingers and no metal waste.
5. Corn Calculator: Your kids will love veggies and math with a fun-colored solar calculator made from corn plastic.
6. The Seven Year Pen: Reduce waste (an estimated 100 million pens are discarded every day) by not having to buy another pen for seven years…plus they sport cheeky designs.
7. Bamboo Ruler: Practical and made from sustainable, recycled, and biodegradeable resources.
8. GLOB: Responsibly packaged art products sourced from natural, recyclable, and biodegradable materials, like paints made from fruits, vegetables, flowers and spices.
9. Clementine Art: From crayons to paints, this natural and non-toxic brand is sure to have all the art supplies your child needs for school.
10. Eco-kids USA: Get naturally creative with these non-toxic and natural art supplies.